UConntact is an extremely useful tool for Student Organization Leaders to manage their group, recruit new students, advertise events, save important documents, and stay in touch with your members.
One of the BEST and EASIEST resources we provide to student organizations is the website UConntact.
With UConntact, your organization gets:
- A free, easy-to-use Website
- Simple, automatic connections to Facebook and Twitter feeds
- Roster management and messaging
- A wall to post and comment on
- Free Event Advertising and posting
- Customization of images, headers, colors and fonts
- Links directly to UConn resources like:
- SOLID workshop Registration
- Event Services Room Reservations
- Student Activities Business Office Resources
- And many more!
Check out your UConntact page today! Simply Login to http://uconntact.uconn.edu with your NetID, and click MY SHORTCUTS to start editing your group!
New to UConntact? Here’s how to join:
- Login here with your NetID and password
- You will be asked to complete your UConntact profile which can include a photo, types of organizations you are interested in, contact information, etc.
- You will be able to see a matched list of organizations by interest and begin viewing events!
- You can start finding information about, and joining organizations on campus!
If you have any questions regarding how to use UConntact, please contact us at dsaSOS@uconn.edu or stop by the Involvement and Leadership office at Student Union 302.